MSME Services is in the forefront of helping Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) firms in meeting their financial needs.
Every MSME unit has to confront various challenges, specifically in meeting its financial needs, due to following factors.
- Non-availability of adequate and timely credit
- The high cost of credit
- Collateral requirements
- Limited access to equity capital
- Lack of awareness about the schemes related to subsidies/incentives/grant in aid
- The low growth rate of small firms
- Firms following informal business practices
- The inability of MSME owners to maintain collateral securities
- Lack of creditworthiness and goodwill
- High processing costs
- Lack of transparency due to poor reporting of firm data
We help MSMEs in overcoming these challenges and collaborate with them to achieve FINANCIAL STABILITY, GROWTH and COMPETITIVENESS.
Our core activities are centered around the fulfillment of financial needs of MSME firms. Be it availing of financial assistance / subsidies under different schemes of Central Government, seeking credit facilities by the bank or preparation of project reports conforming to banking norms. We play an important role in MSME ecosystem by participating and collaborating with different stakeholders.
Discuss with us about your needs and we assure you that, with our wide range of services, we help you accomplish your short and long-term goals.